Service centers (Tas'heel) license issuance : How to apply in Dubai
Issuing license for centers that will provide services on behalf of the Ministry of Labour, though a partnership with the private sector in accordance to the governmental service standards, and national resources and management.
- The applicant profile and overview about the company.
- Passport copy and family book.
- Copy of the trade license for the same activity (if available).
- The center suggested location map.
- The center detailed interior design.
- Initial agreement from the center landlord.
Terms And Conditions
An experienced team from the Ministry of Labour will handle the application check process, the location check, qualifying the location, and selecting the best candidate according to the following standards:
The applicant profile and overview about the company:
- No violations record.
- Prior experience in providing ministry services.
- Experience in management and operation.
The center location:
- The establishments that are working around the location (The registered establishment with MoL and will benefit from the services).
- Location accessibility.
- Total space (Shouldn't be less than 5,000 square feet).
- Space should fit the interior design.
- Infrastructure quality.
- The building condition (Internally and externally).
- Parking space size.
- Public transportation availability.
- Suitable for people with special needs.
- Future expansion availability.
- How close the center is to the main roads.
- The center exterior.
- Selecting the suitable location, which is in ground floors; to suite the elderly and special needs visitors.
Click here to know where to apply